Thursday, October 4, 2012

Flippin' Figures

So it is becoming rather obvious, that in the last few days, I have become a tad obsessed. Which is fine. Any art you pursue should be that way. It's like falling in love. The most amazing part of this though, is that for one of the very first times, I am finding that with these images, when they are flipped, they are, to my eye anyways, just as good. For some this is nothing special. For others maybe a slight rise in the "Oh cool-o-meter" and for some, maybe, it is fantastic. Maybe those people have been there before. I hope so cause it's fun.

This is number four folks. Lets make it to five on Monday :)

(I know I said ix-nay on the ritque-cay, but anyone seriously have any comments, form, function, line, weight, content, context or anything....go for it)





No comments:

Post a Comment